The Customer acknowledges the use of the Platform by accepting these terms and conditions regardless of whether they choose to register on the Platform.
Customers may change the cookie settings in their web browsers, for example, they can partially restrict or completely disable the storage of cookies. If those settings remain unchanged, cookies shall be stored in the memory of the Customer's Device. Changing the settings of cookies may restrict the functionality of the Website (for example, in an online shop, it may not be possible to follow the order path using the order form because the products in the basket are not being memorised during the subsequent stages of order placement).
Cookies – means computer data, in particular, small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User accesses the Platform's websites.
Controller cookies – means cookies placed by the Controller and related to the provision of electronic services by the Controller via
Platform/Website – means the yourdigitalcase.com website
Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Platform.
Customer/User – means an entity using the Website for the benefit of whom, in accordance
with the Terms and Conditions and provisions of law, services can be provided electronically or with whom a Sales Contract may be concluded.
The purpose of data processing
The personal data sent and retrieved through the Platform shall be processed in accordance with applicable privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in order to provide after-sales services for orders placed by Customers on sites on which the products of the Vendor are sold. Personal data sent or retrieved for purposes other than those permitted by law shall not be processed.
Data retention period
Personal data shall be stored and processed for as long as necessary for the execution of the Order or Contract. After the indicated period, personal data shall be permanently and securely deleted (in accordance with data security standards). Personal data shall be deleted at the request of the Customer. The Platform User shall be entitled to access the contents of their personal data and to request their rectification, to demand their complete deletion, to limit the right to process their personal data, and the right to object to their processing. The Platform User shall be entitled to withdraw their consent at any time.
No data shall be shared with third parties, whether individually labelled or aggregated, transmitted and retrieved through the Platform on behalf of the Vendor, unless this is required by law.
Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the User's Device. It is particularly not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Users' Devices via the Controller cookies. These files allow us to identify the software used by the User and customise the Website for each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Controller uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the particular browser. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device; b) persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off the device does not remove persistent cookies from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Website – adjustment of the content of the sites of the Website to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the sites of the Website;
b) analyses and research and audience audit – a collection of general and anonymous statistical data, creation of anonymous statistics by means of analytical tools, which help to understand how the Users of the Website use the sites of the Website, which enables their structure and content to be improved;
c) provision of advertising services – presentation of advertising messages customised to the User's preferences.
2. The Controller of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Website – adjustment of the content of the sites of the Website to the User's preferences and optimisation of the use of the sites of the Website (cookies manager: i-Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Opole);
b) analysis and research and audience audit – a collection of general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools;
Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing or accessing cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by the User's Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by means of the settings of the Internet browser or the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or inform about them every time they are sent to the User's Device. Detailed information on the options and methods of handling cookies can be found in the software (Internet browser) settings.
2. The User can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.
Processing and protection of personal data
1. The Controller shall make every effort to respect privacy and ensure the security of the User's personal data obtained through the Website.
2. The Controller, as the controller of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the "Regulation"), is the entity responsible for all personal data provided to the Controller by the User or obtained, inter alia, through the Website.
3. The processing of Users' personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the Regulation.
4. Users' personal data shall be processed by the Controller for purposes related to the use of the Platform, for purposes resulting from the Controller's legitimate interests, as well as on the basis of the User's consent – for purposes consistent with the content of the granted consent (including, for instance, commercial and marketing purposes).
5. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary in order to use certain functionalities of the Platform. Failure to provide personal data shall make it impossible to use certain functionalities of the Platform.
6. Personal data is processed on the basis of consent obtained from the data subject.
7. The User shall have the right to demand from the Controller access to the personal data concerning the User and shall have the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing thereof.
8. The User shall have the right to withdraw the consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of personal data processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
9. The personal data shall be stored until the User withdraws their consent for its processing, and in the scope of processing of the User's personal data for the Controller's legitimate purposes – for the time period compliant with the provisions of the law.
10. The User shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if they decide that the processing of personal data concerning the User violates the provisions of law.
Any changes to the privacy and cookies policy shall be made available on this page.